Monday, October 11, 2010

The Girl of My Dreams

This gorgeous girl, some of you may know, is my lovely, adorable, absolutely amazing girlfriend, Alana. I love this girl with all my heart (and it's a good thing that she is gorgeous, too, because it makes for amazing photographic opportunity – not to sound shallow, but you have to look at it from a photographer's standpoint). 
Lana and I have been dating for almost 8 months now, and we are still just as "ga ga" over each other as we were when we first started dating (she is probably rolling her eyes and gaging reading this, but it's true). She is probably the only woman that I could spend every second of every day with, and I would never get tired of her; this is a great surprise, because, for those of you who know me, I get bored easily. I am so happy and so thankful to be with someone as great as she. I love you honey! 

Now, a little about his picture. This picture was taken at King's Orchard in Crystal Lake, MI. The orchard was planted on rolling hills its landscape decorated with the peak of fall colours. It was the perfect setting to take pictures of a beautiful girl. Alana (on the bottom left of the picture) is picking some raspberries – my favorite fruit – and I was shooting (and eating) the process. That little blue carton in her hand would have been full considering that I had not eaten so much of them. So, long story short, she was doing the work, I was shooting the work, a typical set up in our relationship. 
The composition of this image isn't typicall "Joel Charboneau Photography©," but I love it. I love the colour casts that the sun gives off in the image. I think that it gives it such a feeling of fall. I hope you enjoy this image as much as I do!


1 comment:

  1. This is gonna sound really strange but I was looking up Charboneau's (my mom's maiden name) in Michigan. Apparently we grew up 45 min apart and both ended up photographers... so we are definitely long-lost cousins!
    Not to mention that i married a Joel. =)

    ReplyDelete